Residence Fix Loans and Residence Accessibility Grants
Residence repair loans assist low-income homeowners pay for needed and critical repairs. Our objective is always to eradicate unhealthy or dangerous conditions, eiminate barriers to accessibility, enhance security for people with physical disabilities and energy that is incorporate measures that reduce power expenses and use.
We offer loans to low-income homeowners for required and critical house repairs and tiny grants to low-income people with disabilities to help make their online payday loans in Florida houses more accessible. Loans and funds now available and limits that are income the following.
Fill in an inquiry to discover if you should be qualified!
For low-income individuals with real disabilities to enhance safety and access(some tenants is almost certainly not qualified): Accessibility funds
For low-income property owners: Home Fix Loans
Us or call 503-655-8591 if you have other quesitons, email.
How exactly does the Housing Rehabilitation Program work?
This program provides loans that are low-interest funds to aid property owners in Clackamas County repair their houses and enhance accessibility.
Procedures to get a true house fix loan or accessibility grant:
- Complete an inquiry that is on-line call our workplace for support. If it seems perhaps you are qualified we are going to include one to the waiting list. Whenever capital can be obtained, we will give you a letter. Then apply if you are still interested, you may.
- We are going to review your determine and application eligibility.
- In the event that you qualify, a Rehab Advisor will examine your premises to find out just exactly what repairs are required. Safety and health things are a definite concern.
- You shall request bids from contractors that you choose. A summary of interested contractors can be acquired for the convenience.
- Your Rehab Advisor can assist you through the entire construction procedure.
Low-income homeowners (and renters that are eligible with physical disabilities might be entitled to a grant as much as $5,000 to pay for the price of improving access and security. Samples of qualified improvements: wheelchair ramps, handrails and widened doorways, home or restroom accessibility improvements such as for example roll-in showers, raised toilets and grab pubs. (For tenants in flats, at the least 51 per cent associated with the devices into the framework must certanly be occupied by low-income households. )
Home Fix Loans
|solitary Purpose wellness or security product just. Examples: water/well, septic/sewer, heat or roof. Main temperature supply just — woodstoves & pellet stoves are thought a heat source that is secondary. (No equity needed. )||$15,000 repairs that are exterior: Roof/Gutters, Paint, Weatherization, Windows/Doors, Foundation. (Credit and equity demands apply. )||$25,000|
|Complete Repairs Complete house repairs must fulfill Community Development rehab standards.||$35,000|
Fundamental loan demands
House should be based in Clackamas County and needs to be looking for fix
Deferred Payment Loan (DPL) terms
Minimal 3percent per year simple interest. Re re Payments are deferred — no payments that are monthly. Deferred provided that home owner life in house, or until sold, name transmitted, refinance, or modification of good use. Loans are guaranteed by lien on property.
Present annual gross income limits effective June 28, 2019
Family members’s yearly gross income must be not as much as 80% regarding the County’s median earnings, as based on HUD. The current limitations that apply to loans and funds are shown below.
|Home Size||Annual Gross money (maximum)|
We have been presently soliciting for contractors whom are thinking about putting in a bid on jobs into the Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program. Contractors on our list should be certified, fused and registered using the continuing State of Oregon Construction Contractors Board and now have experience with housing rehabilitation.
We don’t suggest or endorse any contractors. Contractors in the HUD debarred list aren’t entitled to use.
If you’re thinking about working together with our system, please finish the specialist information application and return to your office. Please include copies of your CCB registration, insurance coverage certificates and certifications of particular trades, including asbestos or lead-based paint.
Applications and documents that are supporting be mailed to: Clackamas County Community developing, 2051 Kaen Rd., STE 245, Oregon City, Oregon 97045; Faxed to 503-655-8563; or emailed.
You may call County Rehab Specialists, Jayson Tidland or Mike Woolman at 503-655-8591 if you have any questions or need additional information.
- Applicant must acquire or be property that is buying must certanly be in name
- Owner must reside in property
- Home fees must certanly be present
- Applicant should have equity that is sufficient
- Loans for external repairs need that the outside of domiciles be brought up to HUD’s Housing Quality Standards (HQS) and Clackamas County’s minimal rehab standards.
- Loans for the solitary function are limited by one wellness or security product just.
- All work needs to be done by Oregon-licensed and bonded contractors.
- Manufactured domiciles in areas don’t be eligible for financing. (OK for an Accessibility give. )